Thursday, February 13, 2020

Destination- New York!

 The Teapot Tuesday challenge this week at Splitcoaststampers was a destination card.  The card is for a stamper who fell and broke both of her wrists, and had to have surgery. She and her husband were quite the travelers...... I hope this card will cheer her up!

 I stamped up this Technique Junkies image on Cannon Mixed Media paper, and watercolored it.  I added the SCS color challenge for the week as well. I used Zig and Arteza waterbrush pens.  I scribbled ink on a craft mat and watered the color down a touch- the lightest blue I have is Cobalt.... 


 As long as I was at it, I stamped the image on Kraft cardstock.  It is by Park Lane and from Joann fabric. It is a coarser cardstock, so used me positioning tool to get a good image, eventually deciding to use Versamark and embossed it with Black EP.  Initially, the plan was to use colored pencils, but I used the watercolors from above instead and used the same colors- just bolder shades.

ChallengesTBA

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

3 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

This caught my attention right away when I saw it on-line. You really did a beautiful job with this stamp. Wow!

Braddie G said...

Great article!! Etizolam RX Online

Lynn McAuley said...

How awesome!! I love these cards, Shelly!! Stunning on white and kraft!!