Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Paint Swiping challenge

 I had a bit of time yesterday in my Craft Room....and had a try at the SCS challenge of the week- paint swiping.



 I rather like the way it came out.  I used a Stamp set I bought using the Gift card I won from the Falliday Fest on SCS from Concord & 9th.
 The image is colored using Copic markers.

I also whipped up a floral card using another set from my win:


 I used this for the CAS challenge at SCS. An inspirational sentiment on the inside about aging gracefully : )

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

9 comments:

Chris said...

Fabulous cards Shelly, must have a go at the paint swiping technique!
xx

NanaConnie said...

I definitely have to try this technique, Shelly. You make it look so easy so so glamorous! Fabulous flowers.

Lisa Lynn said...

Shelly those are such fun floral cards and love your coloring.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Wonderful cards!

*Vicki* said...

Oh yes! I do love me some paint swiping!! Your results look fabulous my friend! Brilliant job!!

Lola said...

I don't know how the paint swipe works but your backgrounds look so pretty! Congrats on your win and beautiful set of cards you created.

kiwimeskreations said...

Love how you have used the paint swiping technique Shelly - that is a marvelous card. the second card is also beautiful - you really are talented
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

Two floral beauties!! I love them both, Shelly!!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...


Two beauties!