Sunday, January 19, 2020

Nature ATC's

The January ATC theme this month was Nature.  There are so many different ways I could create, but, I had some mulberry paper that caught my eye and decided to use it.


 The butterfly is a Memory Box die. I cut the bottom layer with a Forest Green dark cardstock, and  the gold on the top layer is Gold Vellum.

Here are the trades:
Diane M. on the Lt with a bee themed ATC, the back is stamped on as well.
On the Rt is Harriet.


On the Lt is Linda's ATC
On the Rt is Diane S.

On the Lt is Mary
On the Rt is Marcy

My entire sheet of ATC's

 The variation in the mulberry paper is shown here.

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

7 comments:

MiamiKel said...

SHelly, these are gorgeous! Love the color palette!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Very nice ATC's. You still have mulberry paper? I wish it was still around as I quite enjoyed using it.

Thanks for sharing the group ATC's. Very enjoyable post.

Lynn McAuley said...

Your golden butterflies are stunning on that gorgeous green background!! Exquisite ATCs, Shelly!

*Vicki* said...

Oh my those butterflies are so pretty!! These are all really stunning ATCs!! Love it when you share! :)

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful and unique ATC's Shelly - the mulberry paper certainly made each one different and gave great character to each one. The one's you received are gorgeous
Blessings
Maxine

NanaConnie said...

So many magnificent glimpses of nature at its best, Shelly! Your work is superb

Lisa Lynn said...

WOW such stunning ATCs and lots of great designs.