Monday, January 20, 2020

Bugaboo ABAC

For the ABAC (Anything But A Card) posting at Bugaboo, I made a 6x6 scrapbook page for a friend.  She just became a Grandmother : )


 How sweet is this???  I used Bugaboo images Baby Moon and Baby Word  on this background, as well as letters for the name and date from diecuts (DieVersions).
 I used boarders from my stash- they are from years ago, bit I love how they look!  The images are colored using COpic markers and using Wink of Stella for shimmer. The DP is DCWV.


Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

8 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

What a precious, personalized card to welcome baby Elliana!! Sensational work sure to delight her parents!!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

This is so sweet!

*Vicki* said...

Awe! Shelly, this is absolutely precious!! I think she'll love this!! :)

Donna said...

This is so adorable Shelly! And it's so fun that you personalized it for the baby. Great job! I've missed your blog. I used to have it come to my email but I got a new email address and can't find the email link on your blog anymore. Florida is definitely warmer than Indiana right now. We last ed a rock and roll wind storm the other night and another is coming tomorrow so we'll batten down the hatches. The next two days are supposed to be in the 50s so I'm not sure that I'll go to water aerobics. Lots of things to do in this campground. Went to craft time this morning and met a bunch of nice ladies. You bring your own projects. I have a quilling kit with me and there is a nice lady I met that was quilling so she's teaching me how to do it. It's so much easier when you have someone show you. Hope all is well. Thanks for all the comments on my blog.

Joy Wilson said...

Awesome scrapbook page! I just love how you colored the image and the whole things is so sweet!
Hugs, joy

Donna Ellis said...

Oh my goodness, Shelly! Sweetest card, and such wonderful soft colors! hugs, de

Lisa Lynn said...

Shelly that's so precious and so sweet to make for a new Grammy. I'm sure that your friend will love it.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweet page Shelly - I am sure the new Grandmother will love it
Blessings
Maxine