Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Glorious Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate.  I do, so made another version of the Chriostmas card on my previous post.


 I first made a version without the blue stars in the background


  I like them both.  I tried different ways of adding the silver alont the edges, double sided tape runner, just sponging on the Versamark ink and finally, putting a strip of paper down and sponging Versamark onto the edge that was uncovered.

God Bless and Merry Christmas!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful cards Shelly - love the soft silver and blue and the design that gives the Glory to Jesus
Blessings
Maxine

*Vicki* said...

Your cards turned out so beautiful Shelly! I love the stars! Hope you and your family had a wonderfu Christmas! HUGS

Lynn McAuley said...

Each one a beautiful version of the Christmas story, Shelly!!