Tuesday, December 10, 2019

ATC- Sewing and Embroidery

The ATC group I am in had a December theme of Sewing and Embroidery.  I neglected to get pictures of my ATC's individually, so here they are in pastic right before the trade


 and a close up of one I had left after the trade.


 I won a Concord and 9th gift card from Splitcoast a few months ago, and one of the items I chose was a die that I used on the background of my ATC's.  It is called the Sew Striped die.

 I made three types of ATC's- one is three Christmas trees with stars, one is a tree with jewels for ornaments and finally, a snowflake using metallic silver and blue threads.

Here are the ATC's I recieved back from the trade:


On the Lt- Harriet made a tree of felt and added sequins ornaments and a gold star.
On the Rt, Diane M did silk ribbon embroidery  (WOW)


 Diane S cut out a tree shape and added embroidery across the tree
Mary W made a felt ATC with blanket stitch and added a Geisha and french knots and a tassel.  (Right up my alley).


Lt- Marcy machine embroiderery on ribbon and added it over metallic cardstock and a DP.
Rt- Debbie made a card using DP that looks like machine work and collaged it.

Lt- Cindy did meditative stitching, and used couching to add a fiber to her fabric background.
Rt- Dee Dee arred a decorative trim to a fancy gold on white metallic paper.

Marci was the hostess for a fun Christmas gathering!  It was a fun meeting and I always look forward to catching up with these ladies!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such creativity. WOW!

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow I really love the stitching details you've put into your ATC Shelly! They're stunning! Sounds like a cool die to have! Your trades are fabulous too! TFS!! :)

MiamiKel said...

Shelly these are amazing! Yours are so creative and detailed! I love the christmas tree one you got in return, toO!

Lynn McAuley said...

You gals do stitching up right!! These are awesome!!