Thursday, December 26, 2019

After Christmas Peeps

A little after Christmas relaxation, and I made a card for a challenge at SCS- Knit Wit.  I did not have any whitty sentiments that went along with knitting, so just used a Unity sentiment,


  I used an Alcohol Ink background in Yellows and blues for the background- done on white glossy cardstock.  I inked up the EF by Sunny Studios using Marina Mist ink and ran it through the EF.  I added the image which was cut out with a die and used Copic Markers to color in the images. The sentiment is by Unity.  I punched it out using a 1 1/4 " punch.

 I am the only girl in my family that knits, but I do enjoy it especially in the winter months!

I hope you had a Blessed Holiday- ours is not over quite yet....

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

6 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful card Shelly - love he textured background and how you created it. that image is s fun one too, and you have coloured it beautifully
Blessings
Maxine

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

As a knitter I love this card. Those chickens are just too cute. Lovely background you created.

Lisa Lynn said...

Shelly that is such a fun card...love it.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, this is a great card!

*Vicki* said...

That image is absolutely adorable Shelly! I love how you've done the background on this!! Well done!

Lynn McAuley said...

I love these delightful knitting hens, Shelly!! Brings to mind some very dear friends!! Super cute card!!