Saturday, August 3, 2019

DTGD 2019

 I had a bit of time to create for day one of DTGD, aka Dare to Get Dirty at Splitcoaststampers.


The first card was created using a Stampin Up gloral image and Distress inks/Copics. I used the Scan and Cut and had a few of the floral image 'successes' from cutting, so put them to use!

 I am entering this in Crafty Friends Summer colors challenge


 I always enjoy using stamps that I have never inked up..... here is a set of those by My Favorite Things.

 This is a shaving cream background and I used a gold metallic card and used this Christmas die by Creative Expressions. The gold background paper is recycled wrapping paper from Christmas 2017.

 I am entering this in the My Time to Craft's Christmas in July challenge.

 Finally, a shimmery card using dies from shimmery cardstock using a Sweet Stamps deer, Die Versions Holiday 1 set and the star is Yvonne Creations.

 I am entering this card in the Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge to use a reindeer, and Jingle Belles- Blue Christmas challenge

I hope to create a few more cards this week for the DTGD challenges!

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

10 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

WOW you were busy with that group of wonderful cards. They are all gorgeous.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful time you must be having Shelly - these are amazing - love your recycled wrapping paper for the gold 'edge'
Blessings
Maxine

Dr Sonia S V said...

What a beautiful collection Shelly
Cheers
Dr Sonia

jimlynn said...

Shelly, ALL of these are wonderful! I love that last one with all the blue and the deer. I know that it shines!
Lynn

Lisa said...

They're all so beautiful!! I love the designs of each one!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Shelly... it’s so lovely to see you have shared another one of your gorgeous cards with us. Thanks for entering your card into our ‘Summer colours’ Challenge. All your other cards are lovely too. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

SmilynStef said...

What a fun combination of dies ... so glad you celebrated a BLUE Christmas with us at Jingle Belles.

Wendy L said...

Your cards are wonderful, thank you so much for joining us at the Crafty Friends challenge. Xxx

Lynn McAuley said...

Absolutely stunning work on all of this divine creations, Shelly!

lauren bergold said...

wow! so many awesome cards! of course i'm bound to say that the beautiful blue inky masterpiece is my favorite, right? so pleased to have that gorgeous card in our BLUE CHRISTMAS gallery at JINGLE BELLES! ♥