Saturday, November 10, 2018

Recycling

 I had a little inspiration from the inside of an envelope.


 I opened a card from a friend and saw this paper, and cut it open- yes!  Enough there for a card. It is beautiful IRL with gold metallic in the design.  I added a sentiment from Unity and put it in the mail to her : )

I am back in town Monday and will post winners of my blog candy from my week of GIU for Unity stamps.  The winners of my week of GIU were Cindy Hodges and Beth Norman.

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

7 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

This is beautiful.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Very pretty, Shelly!

Lynn McAuley said...

Love how you recycled this beautiful envelope into a new and elegant card!! Great job, Shelly!

*Vicki* said...

What a beautiful recycle Shelly!! Way to get creative and have fun! :)

Donna said...

What a great idea, Shelly. I love to recycle things especially if they are as gorgeous as this. Beautiful card! Have a great week and safe travels.

kiwimeskreations said...

Well done on a fabulous re-cycle of the envelope Shelly - this is striking
Blessings
Maxine

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Love the paper. How nice to have a matching envelope.

Thanks for the blog candy.