Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Dueling Darlings- let's Clink : )

It's that time of the month again- no pain or suffering- its Dueling Darlings time : )   Terry L (Dazzlers and my group) and Tami of the Diva's came up with a fun wine theme this month.


The image was colored with Copics. I used a Memory Box stitched rectangle die to cut it out. I colored the flowers with Copics as well. I added Washi tape as one of the strips, the other -I trimmed a chevron DP that was in the kit.

I followed along with the SCS sketch for this week- waited to create until it was posted : )

The kit Terry sent included:
Images and sentiments: Art Impressions "Wine Divas" and additional sentiments from MFT "Uncorked".
DP- Paper Studio
Embellishments-Clear-Recollections
Flowers-white brides from Michaels wedding section
and a few others that did not end up on my card- ribbon "Celebrate It", twine from stash, green gems Paper Studio, Green "Got Flowers"

Be sure to hop along and see what the other Dazzlers- my team, and the Diva's have made!

Divas and Dazzlers links : )
Divas
Blogs : Barb  , Carol ,  Judy ,   Heather  , Kelly  LJ  Tami
SCS Galleries:  Suzy  , Terry S 

Dazzlers:
Blogs: Darlene  ,  Donna Jeanette  , Shelly- you are here, Terry L  , Tracie

SCS Galleries:   Paola , Terry A , Debbie B


Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

16 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, your card is so creative with the diagonal background. Lovely!

*Vicki* said...

Such a cute image and a fabulous card Shelly! Love the colors and your layout design! HUGS

terry serman said...

Very eye-catching background! Love the way you used the sentiment on the front.

Carol W said...

Shelly what a great card. I love how the dsp lines up at an angle in the corners. You did a great job with this kit.....well done my friend.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun and fabulous card Shelly - love it, and the colours in your background are wonderful - great use of the chevron paper to give a totally unique look to it.
Blessings
Maxine

Donna said...

I love the design of your card Shelly. The diagonal chevron and the color combo you chose is stunning. You really rocked this kit!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Terrific work. It jumped right out at me. Pretty designer paper and I love that wine image.

Tammy said...

Awesome card Shelly, I love that image and your fabulous background, such a fun sentiment too!

Barb said...

Shelly--love this card. The layout is cute and your colors rock!

:: BlueInks :: said...

The layout is great on your card - very creative. I like how you took the kit in a different color direction. Good job this round!

Terry Ladwig said...

Wow Shelly...I really like how you used the zig zag paper on your card!! Love the layout too! Thank you for playing along!!

Laura said...

Shelly, your card is just darling! So much fun and great layout and colors!

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

Love this design Shelly! Chevron patterns are aways challenging for me but I really love how you used them on your card!

Lynn McAuley said...

These girls know how to celebrate!! Sensational design for these fun AI girlfriends, Shelly!!

Laura said...

Shelly, you do such a marvelous job at coloring! Your card is adorable. Great colors and design and so much FUN! Thanks for sharing!

Lisa Lynn said...

What a fun card...especially for the friends.