Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Tuesday Throwdown- You're on My Mind

Sasayaki Glitter is our sponsor for Tuesday Throwdown this week. Image #112 in the Etsy store is what I used on my card : )

.
 I used Copics to color the image and cut her out using a die- the image had a couple of spots that were out of the die, so I cut them so they are 'Out of the Box'. ( I learned to call it that in the Technique Junkies group). I used Groovy Guava SU (retired) cardstock with DP from Lizzy. The sentiment is from SU and punched out with the tag punch.

We'd love to have you join us for the challenge!  And, you may like to check out the other DT samples of shaped cards as well. You can find the challenge and DT cards Here!

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

7 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, this card is so cute... adorable image!

*Vicki* said...

Such a cute image and I love how you treated the background with the papers and wavy lines!! Beautifully colored too! HUGS

Laura said...

What a fun card, Shelly! Beautiful job coloring the sweet girl image!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Love your card. The image is just so cute. Love the background too.

MiamiKel said...

Oh Shelly, i am loving this card and your technique of out of the box! I've seen it but haven't done that yet - but I am curious as to the white wavy die behind the girl? Where is that from? Love it!

Lynn McAuley said...

I need a Tuesday challenge, Shelly. I will check this one out!! Such an adorable card!!

Amy Johnson said...

Such a cute card and image!