Monday, June 26, 2017

For the love of Coffee

I have never been a coffee drinker, but I do have many, many coffee obsessed friends and children too... so, in honor of them and knowing many who would love getting a card....


  I found this sweet Panda coffee mug digital image- and could not resist! It is from the Craftin Desert Diva's shop. I had to layer the card on the bamboo EF. The DP is SU. The little sprig of steam is from a Michael Strong stamp. The sentiment came with the digi, and is punched out with a SU punch.

 I was creating for a sketch challenge for June at the Yahoo Group About Oriental Stamp Art. I just changed the sentiment:


The sentiment is from MFP- no longer open.

Challenges:
Coffee Lovers Bloghop- Summer 2017

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

18 comments:

DIANA L. said...

How cool is this I love the embossed bamboo background and the panda is fab

Donna said...

I just love that panda! And the bamboo EF is perfect. Such a cute card. After more than 25 years of school you think I would have learned to drink coffee but nope, never liked the smell of it. Hope you are doing well. Last week was Girl Scout day camp and after I was finished there I went to watch the twins. So I was pretty wiped out bu the end of the week. This Saturday we are having a big family and friend get together to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary. All the kids are flying in. So another busy week ahead gettign ready for that. Have a wonderful week!

Lisa Lynn said...

Shelly, your card is so adorable and is perfect for the summer coffee blog hop.

kiwimeskreations said...

This is such a fun coffee card Shelly - love it, and the oriental version too.
Blessings
Maxine

CarlavdM said...

A wonderfull card Shelly.
Like the Oriental touch.

~amy~ said...

What a sweet panda mug! Love him teamed up with the dry embossed bamboo background.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a cute panda sippy cup and adorable card!

Shelly said...

This is so cute!

Heidi said...

Wow, great card, love the bamboo background design!

NanaConnie said...

Adorable panda and wonderful sentiment, Shelly! Love the bamboo.

Corr InkWell Journal said...

I love, love, love the patterns and colors you pulled together to highlight this digi panda! No need to drink coffee, any beverage would be sweet in him!

Becca Yahrling said...

This is cute perfection! And I love the Asian theme.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cute panda cup and I love all the layers and that bamboo embossing folder you used.

Hetty said...

Cute panda cup and what great design with all these papers.

Lynn McAuley said...

That has got to be the cutest cup EVER!! What a fabulously fun card, Shelly!!

*Vicki* said...

This is so adorable Shelly! I love that coffee cup and what a great idea to join in so that you can make a card for a coffee friend...and if you don't have one to send one to, I'd be happy to take any of them! LOL!! Fun card! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*

Fikreta said...

this is so very adorable!

Lisa said...

Awesome! That bamboo background is perfect!