Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Hugs and comfy quilts

I think the quilt dies that are out are a fab way to use up DP that I have stacked in my bins!  So, I grabbed this one by Gina Marie and went to town!



Now, I love these colors- the teal-ish blue is one of my favorite blues as of late...... But, if you look closely, you will note that the card is watermarked with an egg image...LOL, that is right, the egg image is by Michael Strong Stamps.  I had a nutty month with a family death and a few more not so fun things, so did not get my 'egg themed' card done before Easter,  So, what do you think???  I added a butterfly (MS punch) and a Hugs die which is colored with shimmery clear pen. Now, I have 3 more of the quilts for cards ready!

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

8 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, this card is gorgeous!

Lisa Lynn said...

Shelly, this is just stunning. I love quilts and I do know how to sew. I have so many projects and crafts that I thought it was best that I not get into that too, hehe.

jimlynn said...

So very lovely! Makes me long to crawl under a quilt now. Love your card.
Lynn

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Very nice. The Easter egg in the bg is awesome and so is your quilt.

Lynn McAuley said...

This is absolutely awesome, Shelly! I love it!!

Marilyn said...

Pretty card! Lots of work went into this and it's lovely!

Lisa said...

Wow, this is so gorgeous!! I love the quilt background!! The papers you used is fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.