Sunday, March 2, 2014

Pop-Up ATC's

My Monthly ATC group made Pop-Up ATC's this month.....It was so fun to see all of the variations of the theme.  Warning- LOTS of photo's..... : )

Here are the Pop-Up ATC's I made:
  The hearts were stamped in Versamark, then Pan Pastels were added. The images are Embossing Arts- which are available at I Brake for Stamps.
 The inside colors are Gelato's, the cardstock was white to start off with. I did a little Cuttlebug Highlight with Pan Pastels on the inside too. The heart is cut with an exacto knife.

Next, I made a Birthday ATC:
  I stamped and colored the cake- which is from a $1.00 bin somewhere....and the sentiment is from Sweet Stamps (clear B-day set). The background is called Starburst and is a Technique Junkies technique.
 This background is made with Gelato's. I cut slits in the cardstock and added the DP for the gifts and added shimmery Washi and added a bow.

 This is my 1-4-1 swap card. The image and frame are from Sweet Stamps. I used Distress markers to color the image and added Distress Stickles.
 I cut this with an exacto knife, so the fan pops up when you open the card. The pattern was on the internet.....

Here are the trades I rec'd:
On the Lt is Mary's ATC closed- love the cool brown paper she used  and on the Rt- Deb M
 and on the inside:

Mary's pop-up is on the Lt- and the heart is attached to the door sides and the heart pops up when you open the doors. Deb's ATc open on the Rt.

On the Lt Marcie and on the Rt- Diane M

 On the Lt is Marcy's open ATC and on the Rt- Diane's open ATC.

 Harriet's ATC closed
And, open.  Harriet cut a circle and cut around in circles, attached it to her heart, and it pops up like a spring.
On the Lt- Carol and on the Lt is Mari
On the Lt- Carol created a little city scene, and on the Rt Mari's open ATC.
This is Joanne's Pop-out card.
And, finally, Linda made a darling Valentine Pop-up
The Gold heart is at the end of a popsicle stick (or you could use a coffee stirrer).
Here is Linda's open- when you pull up on the heart.
What a fun swap and a great day of inspiration- lots of great pop-up ideas!

Thanks for stopping by!
 Shelly

11 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Wow, what a line up of wonderment! Each one so unique and fabulous ♥

Terry said...

Shelly, the ATC's are all so wonderful! Love the pop-up, so clever!

kiwimeskreations said...

Shelly these are amazing - and so lovely. i always thought ATC's were just a plain base of card, and that they did not open - I have learnt otherwise.
Blessings
Maxine

Dr Sonia S V said...

Love all the pop up cards yu made Shelly. I am a big fan of pop up cards and love making and seeing them!!

Marilyn said...

I enjoyed this post so much Shelly. Your pop ups are wonderful and I also really liked seeing what the other ladies have created.

Anne Temple said...

These are all so cool. Hadn't heart of a pop up ATC before.

Penny said...

Looks like you girls had a fun time making all of these designs! I had no idea that ATC's opened up! But you created really cute pieces and got cute ones back! :^)
Hugs, Penny

2amscrapper said...

what a fun prompt! all the ideas are so creative!

Michele said...

all are so pretty! xo

Donna said...

I love those pop-up ATCs! Very cute. And love the background techniques you used. Just amazing colors. And how lucky to receive all those fun ones in return. Thanks for sharing!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my goodness, Shelly - you have been busy. Each one of these ATC's are just perfect!