Saturday, August 14, 2010

Fun with ATC's-Asian Theme

 Asian stamps are one of my very favorite- so just HAD to make an ATC for the Fun with ATC’s challenge that is every other Tuesday.





















Here is a close of of the glimmer:





















 I stamped this sweet image from Great impressions and masked it to have three girls in a row. I colored the images with Copic Markers, and used a Technique Junkies technique called Marker Dragging. I also added a technique called Level Up which adds a cool look to the ATC. I painted the darker background stripes with Creative Inspiration Paint Fairy Dust paint. (BG is BV0000 and BV00) .

 I hope you can stop by on Sunday- we are having our Very first Creative Inspiration Paints Blog Hop!

Shelly

18 comments:

Karli said...

beautiful work Shelly, fab job masking the girls too. Gotta look into that TJ technique. TFS. Big Hugs~

Larisa said...

It is so beautiful!!! The detail with glimmer on look gorgerous! )))

Karen Howard said...

Beautiful ATC cards, Shelly! Another friend of mine makes these too, how fun!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

This is so adorable, luv it and the CI paints on there are outstanding!

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh cool ATC, Shelly! TFS!

jimlynn said...

So pretty Shelly! Like all that shimmer too.
Lynn

CarlaKH said...

OHH love this..the detail and dimension is fabulous.

Terry said...

This is fabulous! Love the glimmer and the marker dragging is perfect for your background! Love it!

Laura said...

Gorgeous cards!Great idea to popped them out.I love it.TFS

froebelsternchen said...

Oh Shelly this is so very pretty... and all the 3 D is great ! Love your ATC!
Thank you very much for taking part again in our challenge!
xxx Susi

Carrie said...

Look at all the sparkle on those adorable little girls. Great details!

Vicki Romaine said...

This is an exciting Blog Hop Candy!

Kathy said...

Beautiful Shelly. Really pretty and unexpected color combo of the orange and purple, I love it. The shimmer is outstanding, too!

wwilloww said...

I am a little behind on my emails but I just had to comment on your ATC, I LOVE it!!! I love how you masked the image and your color choices were just beautiful!!!

Tracey said...

Fantastic ATC, love that image & the 3d & of course the glimmer :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Cheryl said...

Very pretty! Your coloring is wonderful on these girls

Anne said...

Great masking and what a fab, adorable ATC idea!

Hugs
Anne

~ Kendra ~ said...

So pretty!!!! I LOVE the shimmer! Great job!