Tuesday, September 8, 2009

MoJo Monday Sketch


MoJo Monday Sketch Challenge



I am working on moving all of my stamping supplies to my sewing room in the basement- quite an undertaking! But, I took some time to make a card for the MoJo Monday sketch challenge- my first time participating!
The Stamps are by Firecracker Designs by Pamela, you can see the set I used here. I used DP by Stampin Up and flipped the sketch so I could use this Halloween Kitty. I colored the Kitty with Copic markers, as the Caulderon with all of the Witches Brew............anf the broom.
The Moon is made by punching a 3/4 inch circle, and then punching a 1/2 inch circle out of that. The spider is also a circle punch. His web is a Technique junkies Technique called AI Foil. The Zig Zag around the edges is done on my sewing machine.
There is also a touch of glitter around the BG strips with a Sakura Gelly Pen, and a few drops of stickles on the Spiders 'string' he is hanging from.

I have a niece that loves Kitty cats- I'll have to send her this card and a little treat!

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments are greatly appreciated!
Shelly

14 comments:

Holly said...

Oh, how cute is this??? Love that kitty cat and the spider, and that pail full of candy! :-)

Melisa said...

Adorable kitty!!

kc_froglady said...

Fabulous job on this sketch! Love how you flipped it on it's side and also how you added the TJ tech in too! Great Halloween card :)

Vicki said...

Awwww Shelly, I love the kitty! Your details are fantastic! Blessings to you!

Tami said...

This card is real cute. I love the little extras and I love the sewing.

Cassie_lu said...

good luck with the move and the card looks fab

Kathy said...

Great take on the sketch. The kitty is so cute.

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Great interpretation of the sketch Shelly!

Mary G. said...

Cute card!!! After you move your stamping room, wanna come help me move MINE?? :)

Libby Hickson said...

Shelly this is adorable! And it's bringing back happy memories - this was the first set I got as a FCD DT member. :-D

Ursula said...

How FUN is this?!! I love your interpretation of this sketch, Shelly!! :o)

TesaB said...

Gorgeous card, Shelly! Love how you worked with that sketch and that kitty is too cute!!!

Heidi said...

Great take on the sketch! I did mine for halloween as well!

Anonymous said...

fabulous job! dontcha just love that AI foil!