Saturday, March 21, 2020

Spring Gnomes

Prompted by challenges at SCS, I made a card with Fabric and a Spring theme.

  I sorted a pile of images either stamped or printed digi's...and I do not know who makes this image.....  The little mushroom is Lawn Fawn. 
  The background is watercolor paper with paints by Daniel Smith.  After it was dry, I ran it through an EF by Tim Holtz...…..  I highlighted raised areas with Distress inks. Then, I added Nuvo Glitter gel in Sapphire through a TH stencil. I added a strip of fabric and topped it off with a die cut trimmed off on one side to fit the sketch.  The image from that pile of images- I have no idea who makes this....was colored using Copic markers. 

Challenges- TBA

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

3 comments:

Lola said...

All the texture is just beautiful. Such a lovely card and sweet image - could it be a Birdy Brown?

*Vicki* said...

Well those gnomes are just too cute Shelly! I love your wonderful card design and coloring with them!! Hope you're staying healthy and happy my friend! HUGS

Lynn McAuley said...

What an awesome background for these two gnome sweethearts!! Sensational card, Shelly!!