Friday, December 7, 2018

B-I-N-G-O last and final day!

Today is the last and final day of Holiday Chaos over at Bugaboo.  So many fun entries and a great way to make some last minute Christmas cards!  Our prompt today is B-I-N-G-O- you can check it out HERE!

Here is the card I created for the challenge:

 And, the image and sentiment are the Friday Freebie in the Bugaboo store today- do stop by!!! HERE is the link.
  I colored with Copics, and added Sparkle to Santa's Elf using Wink of Stella.  The Sentiment came with the image.
  The greenery is a Cheery Lynn die and I used Wail Wasabi SU cardstock.  The little touch of ribbon is also SU. The touch of Red cardstock is Ruby Red SU. The tan embossed piece is a Tim Holtz EF.
  This week has been a blast!  It has been so fun to join in as a GDT for Bugaboo for the Holiday Chaos, and I have 7 more Christmas cards done!!! 

Challenges:
TBA 

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

6 comments:

jimlynn said...

LOVE that sentiment! If that's not the truth too.
Cute and pretty card.
Lynn

Lisa said...

So absolutely adorable!! I love the design!! The sentiment makes me smile!! What a fun card!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Lynn said...

Shelly, this is great and I love your die cuts.

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Shelly what a fun card - and yes, that sentiment is certainly true!!
Blessings
Maxine

Donna said...

Love your scene that you created for Stella. Really just a wonderful card. I do eat some fruit cake but I just take a little at first to see what kind it is. We have a friend that makes fruitcake that is so soddent with alcohol. I can't do that one. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Lynn McAuley said...

Ain't that the truth!! Sensational card, Shelly!