Monday, May 28, 2018

CYS- Mouse

It is the 28th, and that is the day we post our Challenge Your Stash (CYS) Challenge cards. Pansy (aka C-mouse at Splitcoaststampers.com) challenged us to use a mouse on our cards. 


 I really LOVE House Mouse images and have a small collection- which I should use much more often : )  This cutie pie is called Sleeping with Strawberries and is by Stampabilities. The sentiment is by Unity Stamps. 
  I stamped the image onto Cryogen White cardstock- which has a touch of sparkle to it, and colored it with Copic markers. I cut the image out with a MFT die, and moved the die up and ran it through the Big Shot again, cutting off approximately 1/2-3/4" or so off the bottom. 
  The green DP is from Jillibean Soup from 2011 and the pink is Basic Grey from who knows when. I added the flower which I colored with a Copic marker to match more closely and embellished it with an enamel dot. 

The CYS group can be located here.  List mom Barb had the brilliant idea- lets use our stash items- with a monthly theme, I am sure finding no shortage of items to use in my creative space for this challenge...!!! Even those in the 'get rid of' pile....... HERE is a link to all of the May cards at Splitcoaststampers for this challenge.

 The group says closed- but we ARE open to new members!

Challenges- TBA

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

8 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Shelly what a sweet card - this is gorgeous!
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, this card is so sooooo sweet!

jimlynn said...

Perfect design papers for this fun and cute card. Love the little mouse and the strawberries are yummy looking! Love your card Shelly.
Lynn

Lisa said...

So absolutely adorable!! The image is so sweet!! I love how you colored it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

MiamiKel said...

Oh how fun - and so colorful! And May is National Strawberry Month! This is supremely cute and perfect for the mouse challenge. I sold all of mine a couple of years ago and your card strongly makes me whish I'd kept them! Hugs!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Super cute Shelly.

Lynn McAuley said...

I absolutely love my House-Mouse stamps and don't get them out nearly enough! This cute image with the strawberries is one of many I don't have in my collection!! Precious card, Shelly!!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is the cutest ever!