Monday, February 13, 2017

Words of Love-ATC's

My local ATC group met this month, and we were to create with the theme, 'Words of Love'.
We swap a 1-4-1 and then with the group.  First, my 1-4-1 swap:


 and the 1-4-1 that I received back:


Made by Harriet on a Tim Holtz cruise.

The group swap:
Mine- this is the first time ever I have not stamped- I saw these stickers and had to have them.....
 I sponged ink around the edges and applied Stickles- hard to see in the pics.

The trades:

 Lt is by Dee-dee
Rt Mari


Lt Carol
Rt Debbie- the ribbon pulls out to reveal a secret


Lt- Linda O
Rt- Diane G

 Lt- Harriet
Rt Mary M


Lt: Mary W
Rt- Cindy


Lt- Diane S
Rt: LuEllen

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

7 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

WOW - your ATC is super adorable and what a pile of fun cards that you got in return. I have never done this, but looks like you got with the right group of ladies to do this - very creative!!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love your initial ATC Shelly, and the swap you got in the 1-4-1. Your group swaps are stunning - yours and the swaps
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Lovely, for sure!

froebelsternchen said...

You made and git beautiful artwork !
Happy Valentine's Day to you!
♥♥♥
Susi

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Your work is breathtaking, Shelly. Even the ones without stamping are done up to the nines. You received some beautiful work in return. What a fun thing to do is exchange. I stopped making ATC's and swapping because I misplaced my ATC book with about 100 ATC's in them during on of my three moves in four years and am disheartened. Call me a whiner I guess.

*Vicki* said...

Wow! You've got a stunning collection of ATCs here! Love your background on yours along with the colors! Stickers are just fun and I love how you've used yours! :)

Lynn McAuley said...

What an awesome array of sensational Valentine ATCs, Shelly! I absolutely love yours and every single one of the others as well!