Design Teams

Friday, December 9, 2016

Merry Christmas

This is my final day being the card captain at Michael Strong stamps. I had a fun week using shimmery paper I bought at a resale shop- which I am having so much fun using.  So, why stop now, LOL


 I made the ornaments with the technique I posted yesterday. (The ornament comes in 2 sizes).  I cut out greenery with a Cheery Lynn Designs die. The sentiemt is embossed in Gold Fire Opal EP by Embossing Arts.

I am out of town until mid-week next week with my
Thanks for stopping by!

Shelly

13 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Shelly, I really love this card! It look so realistic.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, this is such a creatively fun card! Love it!

Lisa said...

Gorgeous card!! I love the sparkle and the pretty ornaments!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Maxine D said...

What a wonderful way to use the stamps to make the ornaments Shelly - a gorgeous card!!
Blessings
Maxine

Beth Norman said...

Love it.

NanaConnie said...

I love this design, Shelly! Great idea for putting ornaments 'on the tree.' Wonderful sparkle.

Donna said...

Beautiful card. I love the detailed ornaments. Hope your trip to Texas was fun. Have a great week!

Lynn McAuley said...

I sure missed some beautiful creations on your blog this week! But catching up tonight sure was fun! Thanks for all the inspiration, Shelly!

Kim P said...

Love the sparkle and shimmer!

Susan McFeggan said...

Lovely card Shelly!

MaryH said...

Love the branches with the ornament drifting down. So pretty. Off to see your earlier card that you've mentioned. TFS & Merry Christmas. Hugs

Katydid Cards said...

I'm always drawn to cards with branches. This is beautiful! Merry Christmas to you and your family. I hope 2017 brings health and happiness to you!

MiamiKel said...

This is just beautiful, Shelly! I love the glimmer and shine - really brings out the tinsel and glitz of the hoidays! And i love ANYTHING with pine! Sensational ♥