Thursday, August 25, 2016

Finale DTGD 2016

So this is the end of the cards I made for DTGD (Dare to Get Dirty) at Splitcoaststampers.

I made this card using a die from Memory Box that I just had to have (2 yrs ago maybe) and just finally am using it. The stamp is SU.  I cut the die out three times and layered some of the different colors on the flowers. 

 This is called a Bendi card, and there is a tutorial on the Splitcoaststampers site. It was not really terribly hard to create......  I will do this again!

 Here is a card using a Technique Junkies stamp and a digi by Create with TLC. I embossed the image in Black.

 I used this stamp set for the very first time.....  I made a CAS spotlight card.

   The color on this is a tiny bit wonky.  The stamp is Northwood and the sentiment is Create with TLC. I colored with Copics. The white BG is embissed with a script EF. There is a stencil I sponged on Ballet Blue to give a touch of dimension.

MIA just a touch again, I have my Mom here and we are not in my creative space making cards.....
Maybe tomorrow!

The DTGD challenge prizes were just awarded- and Wahoo!  I won a $50.00 gift certificate to Stamp-N-Store!!!  How cool is that!

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

17 comments:

*Vicki* said...

I am just in awe of all of the creations you've made for DTGD week my friend!! :) Not only have you made numerous creations, but you've made them ALL look amazing too!! I'm totally impressed and there is no way I could pick a fave....except of course the one you made for my challenge!! LOL!! Thanks for sharing all of them here on your blog with us!! Glad you enjoy it too!! Have a great weekend! HUGS

Joanne said...

Awesome job on all of the challenges!! I so wanted to participate more but it's really hard in the summer. Love all of the cool new die cuts, they add such depth and beauty.

kiwimeskreations said...

What amazing cards you have here Shelly, and all so very different - love them all. Congratulations on your win - well done!
Blessings
Maxine

Donna said...

Awesome cards, Shelly. Love them all. And congrats on the win at Splitcoast. What a wonderful prize. I'll be home again by the beginning of next week. Looking forward to being in my own bed again. :)

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Congratulations on your win. How exciting to win such a big prize. Love all of your cards. The Bendi card is so unique and I love the dies you used. Gorgeous work all around. Hugs.

Leanne said...

Hello Shelly! Love all your cards here...each one special in its own way. Enjoy your time with your mom.

Margaret said...

Congratulations on the win Shelly! All your cards are just fabulous. I haven't seen that Bendi card before. Great technique.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Wow! WOW!!! So many things to like... these cards are fabulous Shelly!

Lynn McAuley said...

I am so excited about your DTGD win, Shelly! Your cards have all been amazing and I am sure you will find something great to buy for your workspace with your $50 !

Tammy said...

WOW all of your cards are gorgeous Shelly! I think my favorite is your second card, love the scene you've created! Congrats on your awesome win!
Tammy x

froebelsternchen said...

Wow... fantastic cards are this !
Every single one is amazing!
Congrats on the win! A super prize!
oxo Susi

MaryH said...

Oh WOW! What a wealth of beautiful cards (especially loving the NWoods hummer and the gorgeous forest scene). Each is so totally unique from the style of the previous, yet all have wonderful composition, great colors and you've got a good stash of lovely here. Enjoyed each one of them. Aren't the NWoods the most fun to color? Well DONE! TFS & Hugs

Terry said...

GF, this is one great collection of paper goodness! Love each one and big congratulations on your win! I have missed blogging and am excited to get back to being inky! We are fully moved from CA (3 trips) and absolutely love WI. Not sure what winter will bring, but Steve is retired, so we will watch the snow! Hope you have had a great summer!

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

Shelly you are so awesome taking the time for your mom, and still being able to post 5 completed cards. Being retired you'd think I could do the same but as you know its's been awhile since I've posted on my blog. You Go Girl! Your cards are awesome as always!!!

NanaConnie said...

I love all of your cards, Shelly, but that 'bendi' card really strikes a chord! Wonderful, my friend. :-D

Barb said...

So pretty--every one of them!

Katydid Cards said...

So many great techniques here. I hope your mom is coming along. I know she certainly appreciates all your help.