Anyway, I tried a couple of different ways of coloring my dryer sheets- instead of using spray, I used Direct to dryer sheet (red) with Barn Door Distress Ink, and it worked fine.
I also colored directly onto the dryer sheet with Copics (yellow) - added a touch of "O" to clean off my non-stick craft mat with the left over ink, and let that dry- worked fine as well.
I used my sewing skills to make my flowers- one is a straight piece of the dryer sheet gathered along one edge.
For the red rose, I cut a circle out of a dryer sheet, cut that around in a circle ~ 3/8" wide:
The floral images on the mail panels are stamped and colored with Copics. I used a dryer sheet glued on and glittered over the top. I added a little bit of gathered dryer sheet at the base of the card attached with sticky tape, then added my flowers.
Here are the Sweet Stamps supplies I used:
Stop by the Sweet Stamps Challenge Blog HERE to see what the rest of the DT has created for the Challenges
***Sweet Stamps also has a PINTREST page- HERE ***
Thanks for stopping by!