Thursday, July 18, 2013

Party Anyone?????

My Awesome friend Kim is at the Stampin Up Convention- she  has a challenge- to book a party while she is there.  She does not have a blog- and I talked her into becoming a demo...... so I am going to help her..... This is a sample of a card we made at her last workshop at her house:
 This is one of 4 cards we made.  She will walk you through it if you are new to stamping. 

SO, let me know if YOU want to PARTY!!!  I will get you connected for a great time stamping and a great ladies night out!!!

 Shelly

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the card, but it is a bit far for me to travel, unfortunately :-(
Blessings
Maxine

*Vicki* said...

This is such a lovely creation!! She really needs to get a blog to get her more attention!! Best wishes to her and her business!! :0)

Sorry, I already have a demo.

Renee said...

This is gorgeous! It will be loved for sure!