Design Teams

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Creative Belli 1-2-3-4 and Mcmahon Five Designs New Release 10/27

                           The Creative Belli Challenge #129 1-2-3-4. 


1234 challenge (example: 1 piece of dp, 2 flowers, 3 colors, 4 brads, whatever combo you wish but it must be 1234)

I combined my post with my new release post for McMahon Five Designs this week.
The Merry Mallows image reminds me of my three children when they were little- they always found something to occupy themselves and had alot of fun together! 
I used Copics to color the image and added a Pearl pen to the hats and the ball at the top of the hat.  The background is Faux Washi by the Technique Junkies and I also used the Out of the Box technique.

I used 1-embossing folder
2-colors of Alcohol Inks
3 Rhinestones on my sentiment tag
4-die cuts for my card- the image layer, green, red and the sentiment tag. 


 The spirit of the Belli challenges is to encourage you to use your OLD and FORGOTTEN embellishments!
  The tag die cut is an original from when I purchased my Cuttlebug- and I cut the package open to make this card.........

Be sure to stop by the Creative Belli Blog to see what the other Belli Girls made for you today....they are such a talented group and I am so humbled to be part of the team.  you upload a card to Splitcoast, PCP, Stamp TV or another online gallery be sure to add CBC129 in the keywords section.

Take a look at what the Creative Belli Designers have done with the 1-2-3-4 challenge!!
Chris Dickinson


Challenges for my card:
Crimbo Crackers- new challenge- Anything goes + Christmas
CASE study- CASE this card- I used the sketch

Thanks for stopping by! Shelly

14 comments:

Made by Mandy said...

I love this image, it is so much fun. Who would have thought little marshmallows were up to such antics when we aren't watching ?

Love Mandy xxx

Karen W said...

This is really pretty!!

Gina said...

This is adorable!! I love that image. I really like tea cups and tea pots and love when I can find fun images with either of those. I have that Cuttlebug tag too, your card reminds me how much I like that one too. I love it for running ribbon through too.

Anne Temple said...

What a fun card and image. Love your take on the 1-2-3-4 challenge.

Hetty said...

Oh, Shelly, this really is a cute image and you made a wonderful card with it. i love the orange color!!

Robin Parker said...

Shelly, wow love the adorable elf image. Great work with the alcohol ink. Fabulous embossing folder, I love that one!

MaxineD said...

Fabulous fun card Shelly - love all the colour and texture on it.
Blessings
Maxine

Tip Top said...

Such a lovely image! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

Debi said...

This is a beautiful card. I love tea cups!

2amscrapper said...

this is tooooo cute!

Karen Howard said...

This is really pretty, love the gold embossing and what a cute image! Hugs, Karen

joy said...

Sweet card! I love the little characters! They certainly brought a smile to my face!

Mynnette said...

This is lovely! What an adorable little tea set! :) I've never worked with alcohol inks, so I will have to look into them--thanks for inspiring me! :)

Jingle said...

Very pretty card!