Thursday, February 10, 2011

Designed2Delight freebie for week one of the month.......

 McMahon Five Designs New Release is HERE

I was able to make a quick card for the D2D post today. I have so many Valentines, we are going to have to have the 12 days of Valentines Day here!














I printed 2 of the images- I colored the image(s)  with Copics, and  cut out the ribbon on one of them..... I popped up all but the upper portion of the ribbon.  I used Cuttlebug Highlight on the next layer- highlighting with Rose Red SU ink.  The image is from Create with TLC.  The ribbon is from the Target $1.00 spot.

Thanks for stopping by! Shelly

8 comments:

~ Kendra ~ said...

Great card Shelly! I love what you did with this week's image. Thanks for joining us at Designed 2 Delight!!

Kendra

Valerie-Jael said...

Great card Shelly!

Cindy said...

Beautiful card Shelly!! Great coloring and I love the papers!!

Lola said...

What a sweet card! Thanks for using this weeks Designed2Delight image!

dstandard said...

Such a pretty card! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

Anonymous said...

Beatutiful card and fab little boxes. xx

Alissa said...

Oh Shelly this is sooo pretty!

Rhonda said...

Shelly, this is such a great card. The layout is fabulous and I love the XOXOXO ribbon.