I have had a number of friends send my Blog awards- I really appreciate all of them so much! I rarely do post them on my blog, because I would find it too hard to only pick 5 people to pass them on to.......
The first award is from Tanya from back in January
She is a sweet blogger and makes beautiful cards!
Then, Chrissy D- who I know through Technique Junkies and a few DT's sent me an award
also back in Jan (1/23 to be exact)
Beth who is also a friend through Technique Junkies -also sent back in Jan.....
Priyanka invited me in December- now I cannot even narrow down the number to 5 x's 4.......
Eight things about myself
1) I am from a large family- I love to be surrounded by people.......the more the merrier!
2) I love history and am interested in family history (Genealogy). I am Irish (Dad 100%!) and Mom German/Irish . My ancestors were all in America by the 1880's, and none owned slaves.....
3) I love to shop and since I craft late at night frequently, need supplies on hand....(stamping and sewing) .........and cash leaves no trail.
4) I loved Art in High School and was not the top student, so did not get encouragement. Once I found rubber stamping- I went "Hog Wild"........!
5) I love the Technique Junkies and enjoy trying lots of new techniques in card making.
6) I am a Registered Nurse, and have worked the majority of my career in Intensive Care.
7) I am a Roman Catholic, and feel alot of Catholics do not really understand what it means to be Catholic. I am not afraid to die- looking forward to spending eternity with God! I am afraid of HOW I will die. LOL
8) I was on a swim team in Middle school, and played Park District Softball in High School and was on the Tennis team - one year I played 1st doubles in the All City Tournament and I got stung by a Bee right in the antecubital area of my arm and it swelled up and I had to stop playing...
9) I love to sew and have gone to the Martha Pullen School and the Smocking Arts Guild of America Convention numerous times (sewing vacations) with friends. I look forward to having Grandchildren in the future and smocking outfits for them.
10) I have a zillion of allergies- dust and mold....I am not supposed to dust or vacuum myself, scents in lotions and candles, trees, pollen, cut grass...I love flowers but they make me sneeze, eyes water, itch eyes and asthma..... I joke about myself- I am not 'environmentally friendly'........ I still do go camping, hiking, etc....but have to have meds and an inhaler with me........Aren't I fun.....I am much better with Winter sports and not having to deal with the environmental issues.
Now to tag friends with the blogging award- where to even start?
My Blogging friends- many- Lynn, Karen, Alissa, Carrie, Mary G, Vickie, Karli, Kathy, Joanne, Cheryl and Rhonda......see I am sure I forgot someone too....... All of the links are on my sidebar.....
My DT friends- Boni, the DTD DT, the Belli Girls- all the best and my new DT the McMahon Five group- all wonderful too! Links on my sidebar too!
A few of my TJ friends that cannot go without mention too- Juliet, Lynn S, Laverne, Pamela
Thanks to all of you who have sent me awards- and I may miss some of you- I have a terrible memory!!!
Thanks for stopping by! Shelly