Sunday, August 1, 2010

ATC’s

I had a left-over background for an ATC from a recent ATC exchange, so I played with some metal findings I picked up at CHA Friday to finish it off.
IMG_0946
I put the metal finding through the Cuttlebug with a Tim Holtz folder, dabbed on white paint and then dropped on Alcohol inks raisin and latte. Then, I sanded off the embossed birds.  I added the birds stamp from Artistic Outpost and ‘Torn Frames’ from the Technique Junkies newsletter.
Here is my collection of metal from Bello Modo- you will be seeing more of this- I love it!
BellaModo
Here is the ATC swap from RubberStampChat hosted by a friend from the Technique Junkies Deb Lovett.
My original ATC’s use reverse prints (and reverse-reverse prints)
IMG_0886
Here are the ATC’s I received:
IMG_0942
Lt to Rt
Deb Lovett-Packing Tape Transfer
Jean Heady-Spahr-Distress Ink BG
Jaimie Sander-Distress Ink and Bleach

IMG_0943
Diane Marr-Black Magic
C Fosdick-Acrylic Paint technique
Nancy Chebuske-Guevara-Wax Paper technique (and the back is done in Mica ink)

IMG_0944
Joannie Davis-Faux Velvet
Pat Hanberry-Paper napkin BG, embossing on acetate.

I try really hard to make an ACT for the every other Tuesday challenge Fun with ATC’s- I have one day left to go- and the theme is birds.
Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

8 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

Wow! That metal looks awesome. Great ATCs all around :)

jimlynn said...

SO pretty Shelly - and it looks like you received some nice ATC's. Fabulous! Love the metal accessories you got....can't wait to see all the creations you make with them.
Lynn

Carrie said...

wow these are beautiful. I love your techniques Shelly.

Ariadne said...

Really beautiful

Cheryl said...

I love your ATC. The metal is really cool. Thx for sharing the pics of the other ATC too.

I hope you are enjoying your day!

debb said...

Love that metal love- I am going to try it! Beautiful ATC- and great swap ones!

Annie said...

Shelly, this is fantastic!!! And what a great way to use vellum - that's great!!

Art By Wanda said...

Love the metal w/birds atc!!!! Fabulous!!