Monday, February 15, 2010

One World One Hop Winners















                                                   I offered three items for the One World One Hop event- and the winning numbers are:
#1 is 131 Vintage Crafter (Carol)- is taking the beaded amulet bag
#2 is 16 Wonderous Strange (Dorcas) Chose the 4 ATC's
and #3 48 Lorraine- will be receiving the crocheted flowers.


What fun- I was a winner, and wait until I post pictures of what I won -I won two things...... and I am so excited I am in Heaven!!!

 This is a scissor fob-since I do alot of needlework...or have a few aaaahhhhmmmm unfnished projects to work on- this is perfect for me. Sadie does a variety of stitching- here is her blog link.
And, I won a beautiful 8 x 10 collage from an artist in Australia- I am going to have it framed and have just the spot for it! Here is the blog link if you want to take a peek.



Have a Great day and thanks for participating and/or stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

7 comments:

Annie said...

Congrats to all the winners!!!

Lorraine said...

Thanks so much Shelly. I'm so pleased to be a winner. I've never won anything on the internet before. very happy here ! :)

Heidi said...

OMG you won 2 items? Lucky duck, I didn't win anything. Second year in a row. I don't have much luck.

Congrats to all your winners though!

Joanne Gilch said...

Congrats! Love the scissor....did you call it a fob? My friend made me one - a strawberry pin cushion on one end and awesome tiny shard scissors on the other end of a pink ribbon. Sewing one day and cut the ribbon. Now my fob is in two parts...LOL

Julie said...

Great scissor fob. I love to stitch and have at least 100 unfinished projects, lol. Quilting too. Seems that paper crafts stuck the longest.
Julie
SBS29

Carla aka scrappypug said...

Whoohoo great wins!

Lorraine said...

Shelly, I received my beautiful crocheted flowers this morning. So lovely. Thanks so much for the chance to win them.