Sunday, September 13, 2009

Featured Stamper Shannon and FCD Sketch Challenge



There is a place on Firecracker designs by Pamela under Gallery where there are some Sketch Challenges posted. I was trying to visualize which one would work for my girl and her kitty, and I picked the sketch posted above my card.

I also saw this card on SCS Featured Stamper Shannon (Steubner) and just had to play along....Her card is here
So, this is my take on her card. What do you think?
Her gallery is so fabulous, I have to try to make another card this week.

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments are greatly appreciated!
Shelly

6 comments:

paige said...

You chose the perfect sketch for your images! Cute card!

TesaB said...

What a great sketch and what a fantastic take on it with those cute stamps!

Ursula said...

What a terrific choice for those stamps, Shelly! I love it! :o)

kc_froglady said...

This works fabulously with the circles and the paw prints & yarn balls :) Great sketch for this set!

Mary G. said...

Great card Shelly! Nice take on the sketch!

Kathy said...

Great take on the sketch, I wouldn't have known what to do with that sketch. You made a fantastic card!